skip to main |
skip to sidebar
♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.F1 is coming! (So is O's) I (L) Lewis Hamilton! :D -----------------------------------------------I'm thinking of giving up. People tell me not to, they tell me to think for myself. But I'm not sure. I don't know what I want in life in the future. Cause this is really a great setback, at least for me. I didn't have to think and worry so much in life before. I've lost the heart to persevere. I've tried so hard. I'm standing up from where I fell, I'm trying. (Once and all over again) Should I drop A-Math?. :( I'm so sad, I'm worried. I need you here, to lend me your shoulders to cry on. To listen to my continuous, nonsensical nagging. I saw you in sch tdy(: After weeks (?) If I could just leave everything behind. FCUK ... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment