skip to main |
skip to sidebar
♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.Please forgive me I know not what I'm doing. Please forgive me I can't stop loving you.Don't deny me. This pain I'm going throughI tried escaping from your glance. I tried going further away from you. I ran away from you. For fear that one day you'll find out. I tried ways and means to leave you alone, but I don't know why... I'm afraid. I was never so tired from running away from (L)Everytime I see her, I'll be ever so guilty.You tire me out:(I failed E-Math, WTH~ >10 marks careless. Damn:( Chemistry: I just passed by 5 marks (?) efffff~ careless again, >10 marksWhich word is expensive (?)CARELESS D: B3 for Physics:/ Not really satisfied with my P1 results, I was expecting to get >35. Anw, Mac with Jo-k, "police" and cow-bless and bad mei. Bused to tuition at U-excel again. Saw joey there. Tuition till 6+ bused home, bathed, had dinner and updating blog now(: Other results tmr... Only wanting to look at geog. Hope it'll not be another disappointment. Mugging session tgt with P after all the results are returned. Mamma Mia tmr/Thurs:D Sleeping soon. =.= I'm having serious headaches nowD:
No comments:
Post a Comment