Saturday, September 20, 2008

♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.

F1 is coming(:
For once, this is not for you. For another (?) Maybe, perhaps?.
I feel I've gotten into deep trouble. Ask me, when did I start to fall for you (?)
I'll say I'm not sure too. But you won't get a chance to ask, cause I hide it so well.
Under a perfect facade. So long as you're happy with her, I'll not ruin the relationship.
Never ever.
I've got a hell load of things planned out after O's
- I'm waiting for 16th Nov.
- I'll go for a short holiday at bangkok straight after O's.
- I want to go to Shanghai.
- I want to go to Aust.
- I want to go to Disneyland(:
- I want to take up horse-riding.
- I want to learn Fencing.
- I want to continue with Taekwondo and wushu.
- I'll earn my own keep(:
So many things planned out after O's.... All after.... :D

Somethings about ytd(:
An atomic bomb landed on me Thanks to the a-math paper. So it's a goner =/
Chemistry P1 was alright though. Physics P1 on Monday:D I'm aiming to get >30 :D Hope I'll be able to do it. Headed to shop and SPEND after the papers ytd. P-P and Kang came not long after. Walked to Jo's house to prepare after that. Had so much fun:D hehe.... Then huimin and P came along(: Did sushi and T made prawns for R(: Looked delicious ok (?) Then R came at 4, which is late. I'm sure he enjoyed the MILK 'SPLASHING' time xD Played, cut the cake and ate. Left for home aftermath with Kang and P arnd 6pm(: Dinner and I fell asleep arnd 8-9. Woke up at 3 cause my nose ran away again. Replied to msg sent earlier on while I was sleeping then I was back to sleep again:D Woke up finally again officially at 10. Although I thought it was only 7+ am. =.= This is enough to prove that I'm still not really awake. xP Golf ltr on, so can't go study with T and JoK. And it has been changed to the range at Turf city. Cause the range @ Tanglin is under renovation. Anw, if I'm not wrong, this is the last lesson alr. :( And I'll be ever so free on Saturdays. D: Alright, till then, I'll be free on Saturdays and I can go for studying sessions with whoever wants to. Tatas, bye!

No comments: