Saturday, September 20, 2008

♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
I'm envious. I'm jealous. Be happy with her. I'll smile:D
Ever so nonchalantly....
Going out to IMM for dinner to celebrate yeye's birthday. Then to airport thereafter to send dad off to Holland. And he'll be gone for 2 weeks -.- :( cause no one to ask for extra $$$ xP I'm so realistic huhs?. T.T Golf just now was perfect, I guess(: So long since I've ever played so well. Maybe cause the prelims are almost over:D Changing a coach after this semester of golf lesson ends. There's of course, a reason behind everything. Well, I've somethings to say, but don't know how to put it:( Ah! So just cut out the details. Here goes,
You don't practise what you teach. You said integrity is important. But you did otherwise.
However, I won't lose my respect towards you, cause you were the one who made me love this sport.
Made me grow fonder for this sport.Taught me the first(s) in this sport.
I wish you all the best and good luck. I'll pray for your safety...
That;s how well I'll treat ppl, if they treat me well(:

No comments: