Thursday, September 18, 2008

♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
No, I'm wrong. I can't. It's hard to hide. Hard to keep.
Hard to fake it. Looked back the old times, reminiscise.
It only brought about tears, not laughters.
Even if the whole world gives up on you, I'll still be here waiting for you.
Even if no one believes you, I'd be the one and only to believe you.
I'm back at home now(: Went to Queensway with T, HZ and M. T and HZ went to re-string their rackets. And I went to buy grip:D M too. Walked around while waiting for the rackets to be ready. Then Mac after that for HZ's lunch(: Today's paper (?) Still manageable(: But T don't be sad alr la, ok (?) :D I'm addicted to 98.7Fm, and I tune into it every night and 8pm for the MUTTONS TILL MIDNIGHT(: Cause they are my long lost brothers as stated by Kang. Cause they're lamer than me. gees~ And I'll be a good girl to continue studying for tmr's papers.
I've recruited new members into my LAME club xD
T is one of them tgt with M xD And my next target is P.

Zhong Yan's celebRatiOn tmr(: Flour & cream.... ~
Gosh, you could spot dark circles forming under my eyes:(
FUGLY!~ D:

No comments: