skip to main |
skip to sidebar
♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.I'm getting into deeper trouble with (L) More than you could ever imagine. When did I start to fall for you (?)
Finally, a break from studies at least for now. Cause tmr's E-math paper(: Physics paper was the most manageable one amongst all, I guess. EL was still alright. Subway with Jo-k, HZ and T after prelims. ( Everyday seems so fun with the thought of disturbing T ) xP Then pying came along. Looked around for Zhong Yan's present:D I'm going to make sushi (s) on friday(: gees~ I'm so excited!:D I'm going to sleep soon. I didn't have enough sleep these few days. Had a total of 8 hours of sleep within 2 days T.T Thanks to Chemistry and Physics papers D: And thus, this caused my nose to be running away from me, and my throat to be sore with me D: (I'm having runny nose and sore throat) Or should I blame T for passing it to me (?) T.T Or blame Jo-k for starting this whole chain of illnesses. Or should I scold my nose from running away? xD lmao! =.="[ I met a 2nd lame friend, Jo-K! :D And the next shall be T xPWhy isn't the milk shaking at Mac (?) ^^Oh ya, POPULAR demanded the new flavours of Mcflurry to return. But, why isn't the Mcflurry, "flurry" (?) ]xD The touch of your hand says: "You'll catch me if I ever fall"You say it best when you say nothing at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment