♥ All the while, I know, it's not possible
OH GOD!~
Guess what?. A person from AC called me up and told me to go for an audition this Saturday -.- Damn. I soooo nervous alr laaaa!!!~ Can't imagine how will I be feeling when I'm there presenting, when I'm already so nervouse now -.- God~ Bless me, will you?. And I'm supposed to prepare a 3 minutes monologue to present. Which has nothing to do with my application -.- Cause I didn't sign up based on speech or anything about speech. Or maybe is because of the comments or things on the testi etc (?) This is making me go craaaaaazy!!!!~ Gotta find a monologue and practice alr =x Cause my audition's on this saturday morning. Freaking hell~ It looks scary:( Panda said he'll try helping me to find a speech(: Thanks a million!~ Best friend~ :D
That aside, school today was still alright. Except that, there's a MT test -.- Skipped recess and walked to the bus stop at 233 tgt with joelong:D And I'm happy, happy, cause Junxian through his hundreds of ways, found the song for me(: Haha!~ Thanks!!!~ And also, he got the book Twilight(: Hahaha!!!!!~



No comments:
Post a Comment