♥ All the while, I know, it's not possible
I'll be waiting for you at the other end of the black rainbow.
Physics SPA skill 3 prac2 today. And Mr Aw's explanation was like SUPERB -.- Till an extent that I don't understand a single thing -.- Sch was still alright after all. I spent $6.50 today !@#^$ Think can just go and die alr luhs D: Alright, Marcus says he's going to acc me to save $$$$ (: And not eating for recess:D heh heh~ Had Chemistry Matals part2 test after sch. Err, should I say it's still ok (?) Its only for some questions la(: And some things happen. blahblahblah~ Don't really appreciate the "joke" laaa. And I mean it when I say I don't like him(: Anw, that aside, I'm considering of reading the book- Twilight. Should I?. ^^ Mummy pleeeease, get me the book!~ :D



No comments:
Post a Comment