Thursday, July 17, 2008

♥ All the while, I know, it's not possible
Watching you for that few moments are enough, and I don't ask for more,
I've yet to get find the monologue that I'm going to present TWO days ltr D: Damn~ Super scary laaaa... Just hope that things will go smoothly for me. Just for that 5minitues++ And things will be over:D School today was tiring:( Don't know why, but just it. Played "poison ball" and double whacko during PE today. Super hilarious luhs -.- Marcus fell even before he touched the ball, and what's even funnier is that, he tripped on his own legs and FALL! That made everyone sit on the floor and LAUGHED:D Bus-ed home after that. Subway for lunch/dinner soooon(: SS test tmr. Finish up my monologue first then study SS. Monologue seems scarier:( Oh, and I've got the book Twilight alr(: Thanks to Jun Xian:D

No comments: