Friday, June 27, 2008

I feel like an idiot now, not knowing what should I do now.
Just so afraid I can't get into AC :( Minor things will not bother me from now!~

My blog seems like an avenue for me to scold at least someone everyday -.- Well, not in the past, but now:( Math and Chem was still alright then MT sucked like shiat. And I tell you, I hate the teacher like hell! >:( Infuriated~ Wish could just give her one TIGHT slap:D And this goes: (I was thinking of paying attention to her lesson as MT Oral is just round the corner.) And then, there isn't enough seats to accomodate all of us, and we (Lijing, Zhong Yan and ME) had to go over to E5 to take chairs -.- So that's not a big problem, putting that aside.... Brought the chairs back into E3 then was planning to sit somewhere near the front AND THEN!~ The TEACHER said, bring the chair to the back of the classroom and sit there -.- blahblahblah..... And we were kicked to the back of the classroom with no tables -.- That seemed pathetic enough alr huhs?. But that was not the end:( Though of being enthusiastic in class, answering the questions she asked tgt with lijing but she just completely ignored us laaa D: Damn her!~ Tried and tried and gave up at last! Got damn fk-ed up and decided not to pay attention to her ANYMORE!~ I swear~ Then we were at the back talking and eating sweets and she said: ni men na xie E5 de gao cai sheng bu yao yi wei shen me dou hui (Those people from E5 don't think you are Ms/Mr know-it-all) and another classic sentence: ru guo ni men bu xiang ting, wo ye bu xiang zai zhe li lang fei shi jian lai jie shi zhe xie kou shi de dong xi gei ni men (I don't want to waste my time explaining things about oral to you if you don't to listen) And I was like thinking of shouting at her alr luhs. Fk laaa..... Got ostracised and outcasted by you we didn't make noise alr. Still treat us like invisible beings. What's wrong with you??!!! And anw, I also don't want to waste time being in your class too:( Rahs~ Blood can boil when you hear her saying these laaa:( Fkfkfkfkfkfkfk!!!!!!!
Cool down, cool down~
Anw, looked Yang lao shi up at the staffroom after sch and she agreed to help us in our orals after school next week:D She the best laaaa..... Since, Mdm loy left us:( Alright, got my testimonial from Ms Sim at 2 finally~ -.- And, before that, went to westmall with, jq,lj,my,yw,py,Marcus, QH and yw to get his present(: Then walked back to school tgt with py,yw and jq.... Took the testi and stuffs then walked back to the MRT statin again -.- But this time with yw only.... Bused home after that, and had tuition(: I feel so not myself, being so enthusiastic during my tuition today:D At least the teacher comprehens I AM THERE! Unlike some cheeeena idiots:( Who OBVIOUSLY don't -.- And I rejected my mum's offer of going shopping at Orchard tonight. I don't know why, but just not in the mood:( So afraid I can't get into the Jc I want:( Hope DSA will be successful -.- I'm still thinking of which JC to go -.- Hmmm.... AC? SA? or CJ? It's either AC or SA alr luhs cause I don't want to go to CJ, it's reputation isn't very good :S

No comments: