Sunday, June 29, 2008

I said I'm unhappy, cause you broke your promise.
Or perhaps, you've forgotten what's the promise.

Enough of scolding blahblahblah... Anw, had tuition as usual ytd and golf(: But didn't really enjoyed the lesson D: Cause of some things and the coach was like shouting and scolding throguhout:( Some things hpn on the way home. Shan't elaborate further, I'm not going to scold ppl:[ Went to Clementi for dinner, it was >101% not a nice dinner. Fk~ I don't treat you as family anymore. Esp after things happend ytd. I HATE YOU! Quarrelled during dinner ytd and that was not at all enjoyable and I wasn't happy:( Marcus you should know ehs?. Thanks for your consolations and it made me feel worser -.- I hate you too =x Tuition in another 30 minutes D: I'm going to stop this tuition soon!~ I hate it luhs no rest at all. My weekends are burnt totally:[ Completed my DSA form for AC and sending in soon after I get my testi from Ms Cheong:D

No comments: