Ytd was damn damn screwed in a way(esp night time) There are some people not worth to be a someone in my life at all. And YES! I mean AT ALL D: And the story goes:
(Came home from guitar lesson, as usual cause it's a Wednesday night. Atmosphere at home is really tensed alr thanks to some shitty fellow beings. I kept to my own room and did my own work.) My mum was at my brother's room checking his homework one by one cause of the numerous complains received from his abacus, piano and school teachers for not completing his work. My dad was called over. To show him that he did not do his work. And he walked past my room and purposely raised his voice saying: It's an example set by the eldest(He's obviously referring to ME) god damned it. Fk you:( I was damn hot alr luhs. And my turn to say:D Hey, now you're settling things about Kai so what the hell is wrong with you for wanting to pick on me?. Somemore I didn't get complaints from teachers because of uncompleted school work okay?! Get the facts right first then state alright. Fk you!~ Everytime say I can't do well in exams. When I'm in primary scchool, during normal school exams, you'd say I WILL FAIL! Then PSLE, you say I will FAIL if not at most get into NA. Alright, I passed all and successfully gt into EXPRESS alright?. D: And now?. Say I'll fail my O's Just what the heck is wrong with you?. Keep on pin pointing all my weaknesses. So what even if you hate me it's not like as if I like you or something. You ain't worth to be somebody in my life... You just a nobody to me. I don't know you AT ALL:( After that, my mum came in and asked: Heard what he say?. So prove to him you can do it. Then I was like.... Even if I proved it so what?. He can still say I'll fail my A's. And I was like, all vulgarities just came shooting out of my mouth and getting louder and louder one by one. I don't think there's any dad in this world who will say this to their children. I think this could be enough to prove that he don't treat me as his daughter yeah?. So why should I call him a word of DAD?! If I could scold such things right in front of him, I think I don't treat him as my dad anymore:( I was damn sad last night alright:D But after that was still fine though still sad:( But anw, still want to thank CYJ and Marcus for the consolations. Went to school and cheered up quite alot in class tdy :D Thanks to the entertainer esp(: School ended arnd 2pm and went hunting for SIM KM -.- Had a hard time looking for her -.- Had a chat with Mrs Yvonne Ong about DSA tgt with fish and Marcus. Thanks for the encouragements(: Really appreciated it:D Unlike some bastards who only know how to discourage you through and through:[ (I don't think Mrs Ong will be reading my blog la -.-) But still thanks!~ Found SIM outside the staffroom after that like phew FINALLY -.- Thanks to fish for wanting to go to the washroom else we'd have went off -.- Getting my testi from her tmr:D Finally(: Walked to MRT station tgt with the rest and Fish, JiaQi and I were like talking about Dramas all the way -.- Drama freaks luhs. Haha! The others trained home and went for lunch tgt with Marcus:D Chatted and then bused home(:
To Yuwei: Just study hard and I'm sure you can make it:D Unlike me, seems hard for me to get in just based on my results:(
To Marcus: Continue studying you also can do what Sim KM want to see from you. Don't let some superficial things affect you. It's not worth it:D



No comments:
Post a Comment