Maybe people always leave because they can't find anymore reasons to stay. If only "I'm sorry" made everything okay. Then I'd not be fretting over you for the past one year. Why did you call that night? After all these while, I wish so much to move on months ago, but always it's always that call; how you sounded on the phone made me not want to move on. On the other hand, I'm scared to move on cause I'm worried that the second I'm happy with someone else, you'll pop up and ruin it. I'm worried that I'll get so confused cause I'll be so happy with him but I'll still want you, and that will make me start crying all the time, end up losing everything I had at that moment. Just to have you get bored again and moving onto some girl. I can see you doing this because you want me hooked. You want me as an option even if it is an option you'll never take ): I miss you, but I like him. My life is so ruined.
Towned with mum and gran. Shopped around tangs and taka. They left for home while I went for movie at cine. Initial plan was vivo for movie: When in Rome, but since I was already in town, so decided to stay. Missed the 5pm show,caught later one instead. Stoned and decided where to go for dinner and ended up at Taka ST. Ate and roamed around at Orchard central and movied. Slacked awhile after the movie and cabbed home. Attachment tmr, on morning shift (Y) Can't go for delegates meeting ): Fuck attachment. Luckily it's the third week (last) next week (: But the thing is I only got 5 skills signed -.- Thanks t the fking server I can't access my logbook and idk which skills I'm left with (Y) I'm gonna fail this attachment. I feel happy when everytime a message comes and it's from you, I like it when everytime my phone rings and your name appears (: hehehe. Nights, attachment tmr.



No comments:
Post a Comment