Once in your life, someone will hurt you. That someone will take all that you are, and rip it into pieces. And I can be sure they won’t even watch where the pieces land. But through the breakdown, you’ll learn something about yourself. You’ll learn that you’re strong. And that no matter how hard they destroy you, you can conquer anyone the minute you let it go (:
-
It is our reactions that matter, I like you (L)
Met him for lunch,
together with this crazy girl at buddy hoagies (:
I realised I forgot to do something when I reached home (Y)
This week is terrible, horrible, incorrigible, vegetable muchzxc! D:Not cause of attachment but cause of the amount of monehhhh in my wallet ))))):
Urghhhh, totally sadded! $25 in a week, and I'm like -.- urgh.
(No extra money from gran also) D:
Reason(s) being:
1. this week only has 4 days, $25 enough.
2. attachment, cannot go out too late, $25 enough.
3. lunch/dinner at nuh, one meal per day onlyzxc, $25 enough.
Imagine from almost $100 drop to $25. Less than half lehhhhhhh! D:
No cab, cannot go out, one pack for one week =/
K, tmr's the last working day for this week.Pass fast pleeeease! D:
1st apr onwards, new allowance scheme (Y) YES! :D
$200 bank transfer for 2 weeks allowance (: YAY!
Maths: One month $400 double bestzxc.
But I tell them save $100 for me each month then return to me at end of the year,
so $300 per month. $100 for 12 months then take back my savings.
muahaha, triple bestzxc, $1200 at each December! :D
YESSSSSSS!~ Tmr is allowance day (Y)
-
Dad's not home, brothers quarrelling for some fking dumb reasons acting like girls -.- and mum's going crazy (Y) I wanna sleep, brothers quarrelling, mum's shouting (N) fuck.





No comments:
Post a Comment