Sometimes its easier to try and make it alone than risk getting hurt again. Sometimes its easier to be nonchalant towards certain people so I don’t let them get too close. Sometimes I’m scared, but when I push you away, it doesn’t mean I don’t need you.
CMBIO: B+
FON: A
NSL: A+
PHAR: B
GPA: 3.5
Yay! I'm so excited now.
I think I'm having post examination results anxiety -__-
Who's in NSL class P05 next year?! :D The time table's getting worser and worser each semester :(
Monday: 9am-6pm, 3h break from 1pm-4pm
Tuesday: 8am-6pm.
Wednesday: 8am-6pm, 4h break from 1pm-5pm (Y) bestest ever!
Thursday: 8am-6pm.
Friday: No school! :D
I can come home, take a nap and sleep on wednesday then go back t school (Y) -___- Gotta get back to school later for pda thing then bus down to marina square for movie, then early dinner (: yay! (Y)




No comments:
Post a Comment