Thursday, March 18, 2010

Back from malaysia (:

Do you ever notice that there is always that particular line in that certain song that always stands out adn reminds you of that one person whom you can't forget? Sometimes, just because you finally got over that someone, doesn’t mean there aren’t days when it all comes rushing back.....

I spent my kelong trip in malaysia sleeping (Y) zonked out totally -.-
Wednesday: Woke at 6.30am, prepared and left at 7am. Stopped at jb for breakfast then off to the jetty. Caught the 11am boat and reached the kelong around 12pm. Lunched and started fishing while I was walking around and looking. Went back and lied on the bed and slept. Woke up, bathed and dinner at 5.30pm -.- (damn super early) After dinner, they continued fishing and I went walking around aimlessly. Until one of my grandma's friend decided to teach me how to fish (Y) hehee, damn fun but scary -.- Whenever I get a fish, I shout for someone to help me take it out -.- HAHAHA! Joke XD Had supper at 9pm and bbq seafood at 10pm -.- DAMN FKING FULL! -.- Slept at 11pm (I know it's damn early but I'm damn tired) Lied on the bed and within minutes knocked out -___-

Thursday: Slept till 9am this morning, skipped breakfast. Cause the breakfast is at 6am and then someone will go around shouting and calling everybody for breakfast. It's damn noisy when he's doing that -.- I wanted t use a pillow t throw at him luhhh... Disturb my sleep onlyzxc! D: Lunched at 11.30am and preapared t leave the place (: Drove back t jb, lunched again there at a restaurant then headed home. Sleeping throughout the journey (Y) I think I'm tired now cause of over-sleeping -.- Reached home around 5+pm, bathed and headed out for dinner at timah market, bused home and slacked at the pool. Came home at 10pm. I'm tired alr! D: 

Friday: School for pda thing then marina sq for movie (Y) Kidnapper... The trailer looks nice! :D hehehe. 

Photos! :D 

Breakfast at jb 

(Y)

On the journey to the jetty

While waiting for boat

At the jetty

Boat to and fro the jetty



The kelong! :D 

Sleeping place. 

Best catch! (Y)

Other great catches

Sunset 

&&&&&
.
..
...
.....
.......
...........


(Y)
The results of having too much sun -.- 
Plus my nose looks like rudolph (whatever the spelling) the rednose reindeer! D: 

I want my bed now. Nights! 

No comments: