Maybe it doesn't really matter if you wear your heart on your sleeve or if you guard it with all your might because in the end, everyone's gonna get hurt.
Someone who is always there to protect me when I'm in trouble.
Someone whom I know would forever be there to wipe my tears.
Someone who would always worry too much for me.
Someone who will always be there whenever I needed someone.
I love my mum! (: Just know that, no matter what happens I'll be there with you just like how you were there for me whenever I needed you.
Things have been going on in my family and I'm not happy at all :( Met up with farah for a study session but in the end, failed to study -.- Mummy dropped me off at timah sc and I met andros. He played lan while I studied in irc. Farah came and we left for buddy hoagies aftermath while andros cabbed off to somewhere. Ordered my fooodie and we started camwhoring and eating and doing every other thing except for studying! (Y) In the end, we gave up studying and went off to mac for their ice cream and chatted about stuffs. Bused home, bathed and met pyun at the busstop and went over to cyj's house (: Nines' gathering, steamboat session! FAB. Thanks for the celebration girls! I love you all, MWAH! :D Friends for 5 years and 7 years (with pyun) and still counting! ^^V Great catch up session. Left earlier without going over to pyun's house cause amah and uncle were at home. Walked back, bathed, watched tv and memorising fon now =/ Meeting farah again tmr for a SUCCESSFUL studying session :D
Kimmy just follow your heart. I can give you essay long advices and all but the final decision is still up to you. Think about it first before coming to any decision, don't regret it (:



No comments:
Post a Comment