Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just like bees love honey

I should stop unveiling truths cause I'm hurting myself with it.  
Yesterday had been a great day! (Y)
Caught up with farah then with nines'. five birthday celebrations and sixth with marcus and seventh with jol and julia. Great! 18th birthday with seven celebrations! ^^V Love you guys! :D Told jol everything right from the beginning from family to ex and I feel so much better now (: Thanks for your ears! (L) Had cup noodles at 3am and went to bed at 4am. Woke up at 10+am with a runny nose and it's still running now. Been studying since around 11am and I feel restless now :( Too many things to memorise but brain just refuses to help and cooperate =/ I think I'm not gonna do well in this exams, I've got no confidence and I can't get things right into my head. great, I'm doomed. I'm gonna let mummy down this time round. Going visiting after the paper tmr (Y) heheh, I hope it'd be funnnnnnn! :D Prep and out to meet farah soon. Bye! :D 

No comments: