Can you only be friends with someone when every time you look at them all you can think of is how much more you want? :X But on the other hand, I'd rather have you in my life as a friend than not at all. I want things to remain this way, i don't want any changes (:
Shebby, jumaat and kenneth came over for study session last night. Studied for an hour plus and started slacking. Fell asleep for awhile (when everybody was already waking up/already woke up/about to wake up) and woke up at 12+>bathed>eat>sch>exam and idk why I still don't feel tired now. -.- cmbio paper was alright except for the first saq question that was _l_ ish, I lost six marks :( others were alright, can pass (Y) aap paper in 14h time and its time to chiongggg for the last paper! Shall start studying at 7pm tonight and finish at 11pm, then to my comfy bed :D I need red bull now D: Town tmr with dd and julia. Saturday golf then butter fact(?) I think so. Then sunday family day. heheh.
Overdue photos
-Thurs: study session at buddy hoagies with farah
-Friday: After fon paper>mambo>kenneth's house
-Tuesday: Study session
Thursday
Friday
Tuesday
Lastly, ken and his evil plan to wanna suffocate me! D:
you very the evil and bad..
Bye.



No comments:
Post a Comment