Thursday, February 25, 2010

I can't find a title for this post.

It's just a lot easier to say I don't love him anymore, than to explain all the reasons why I still do.

Finally exams are over and as usual last paper always no hope -.- Last day of year one in school, holidays and attachment soon ^^v looking forward! :D paper end>slacked around>bused to town>cine>kbox>taka>wisma>ion>homed! Kbox and shopped around town with dd and julia, photos and laughters! :D Two words to describe=FAB/FUN! Picture speaks a thousand words! :D I need to go to the salon to do something to my hair. It's been months since I stepped into one -.-

First; I SHOW YOU MY DEARDEAR! (L) 
DD (L) 

JULIAAAAAA! :D I think her tongue tangled today D:

(L) (L) (L) ! 







Thanks for the great day out today! :D 
(L) MWAH! 

Below are some crazyyyy shots. -.-





HEHEHE! XD 

No comments: