Thursday, January 14, 2010

Why him?


I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you, how good you look when you smile, and how much I love your laugh. I daydream about you every moment, laughing at funny things that you said or did. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine. I really hope you'd know.

Poor winnie is having diarrhoea like nobody's business -.- since morning till now it's been 13 times and stopped there. Hope it doesn't increase any further T_T My ass hurts like fffff now! :( I think if this were to continue my whole large intestine will also come out with all the shit. HAHAHA! Presentations due next week, chiooooooooooong uh! Winnie and friends YOU CAN DO IT! WOOHOO! Just do it! :D So, tmr I've xuan's birthday party in the condo bbq pit and superheroes party in sch. So i'm pondering which one to go. Friend or family? Now, I'd choose family over friends =/ If time permits I'll rush both sides. Go for sch party till 7+ and come back at 8pm for bbq, this shall be the plan! ^^V K, now I show you my new love!

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
...............


(L)
Thanks Mummyyyyyyyyy ^^V
BYE!~ 8D

No comments: