The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
When was the last time I tried changing for a guy I like? Now, I feel like an idiot changing for some guy whom doesn't even know I like him =/ I'm not smoking anymore (cause apparently he doesn't really like smokers although he smokes occasionally) and today is the 7th day from the last day I touched a cigarette (: Some people say if I don't smoke for 21 days I'd be over cigarettes! :D yay! I've 14 more days -.- God, bless me.... I walk faster away from people smoking, I try to detour when there's cigarette smell somewhere -.- hahaha. For fear that I can't take it anymore! :( Why am I doing all these when I'm not even sure will we be tgt :X Whatever it is, if I start smoking again people you can screw me ^^V




No comments:
Post a Comment