I feel like crying out of no reason.
Partially because of my two brothers =/ I don't seem to be getting any due respect from one of them :(
Firstly, I think I've not been showing enough concern towards gran cause everytime she comes over or calls she'll be nagging and nagging away at me for my own good but winnie being winnie, she has a bad habit to shut that person up whenever someone wants to nag. Winnie has been reminding herself to let gran continue talking and winnie will continue saying yes but out of a damn habit, winnie will say ok it's enough =/ Winnie feels so damn fking bad :( And no matter what, gran will be there to help winnie financially, physically and emotionally. Where to find sucha 101% great gran? :X I don't understand why I can show so much concern towards patients in hospitals but not towards gran. Does it mean that a person who is total stranger to me deserves more respect than someone who brought me up from small. Taught me all the things that I've to learn in life and helped me out no matter what. I'm sorry.
Secondly, it's been sucha long time since I met Kimmy and Andros, and I realise that I've been too busy with don't know what and doesn't know that I miss them so much till kimmy mentioned about it and now I'm like, damn it! :X We shall meet up soon, k? (: We have alot to catch up.
Thirdly, I received an email from ppl in kko (: I miss them :( they didn't forget me at all even if I didn't have time to email them. It's been more than a year since I last seen them. I miss them :'(
First day of school; crazehhh as ever! ^^V I likeeee.. That's why I can't wait for school to start. HEEHEE. K la, haiqal don't be so petty. I did miss you la.... Awwww~ Don't say I'm mean alr k?! & don't be so mean to me! XD heehee. I'll still love you onezxc! hahaha. & I finally see the rest(: Hope that we'll be able to remain in the same class for the next few years =/ Pleeeeease. Westmall after school with farah. Ate, talked and slacked. Homed soonafter and all the above stuffs happened :(
Deardear, I think we have to postpone sushi-day to next week :( I signed up for open house this week =/ Sorryyyyy.....
We're like a winter and the sweater.




No comments:
Post a Comment