I screwed everything and now you have another her.
All I need from you is just a second chance.
1 day away is christmas eve.
2 days away is christmas.
3 days away is guangzhou
4 days away is having fun
5 days away is enjoyment
6 days away is farewell to guangzhou
7 days away is home
8 days away is the last day of 2009
9 days away is first day of 2010
10 days away is third last day of holidays
11 days away is second last day of holidays
12 days away is the first day of school :( TSKTSK!
Time for new year resolution and to reflect on the wrongdoings I did in 2009.
It's time I got over you cause it's new year > new start > new friends > new boyfriend (Y)
HEEHEE!
Whatever the reason for the breakup doesn't matter, true or false it really doesn't matter so long as it gets pass your conscience, I'm fine with anything. Nobody else knows what our last phonecall was totally about, nobody else knows what you said, nobody else knows how you sounded like, its just the two of us and that was when I felt closest to you but it was also that time you were about to leave me. Irony isn't it? I gotta leave everything in 2009 right here and not bring it to 2010.




No comments:
Post a Comment