You're everything I thought you never were
And nothing like about you could've been
And nothing like about you could've been
But still you lived inside of me
So tell me how is that
You're the only one I wish I could forget
The only one I loved and not forgive
And though you've break my heart
You're the only one
And though there are times when I hate you
Cause I can't erase the times that you hurt me
And put tears on my face
And even now I hate you its pains me to say
I know I'll be there at the end of the day
I don't wanna be without you babe
I don't want a broken heart
Don't wanna to take breath without you babe
I don't want to play that part
I know that I love you but let me just say
I don't wanna love you in no kinder way, no no
I don't want a broken heart
I don't want to play the broken-hearted girl
No broken-hearted girl
I'm no broken-hearted girl
What's wrong with being just friends? I still don't get it. Srsly, I don't! You're just being unreasonable. That aside, I could lay dead on my bed now! One word to describe today: cuiiiiii~ Totally. =/ I'll pray that tmr would be a better day ^^ I wonder whether my brain is working too hard these days ;X like srsly. I'd think too much into matters, dig a hole too deep till I can't even get out of it. fffffff! I should concentrate on studies cause exams are round the corner. With lecturers like this for this sem, I had better buck up myself! =/ But more often than not, my brain wanders off to somewhere. Worse still I don't even realise it...... (: Good, keep it up! T_T



No comments:
Post a Comment