Monday, November 9, 2009
Adrenaline rush
Today was fine except for the rain that almost dampened my spirit >< Luckily it stopped after S&W. Headed to KAP with Farah after school. Ate and met with haiqal and co, slacked>snacked>home ^^ Quite a relaxing day, minus the studying part. I love pharmaco calcn. Like giving away marks, but easy to make careless mistakes too! :X hahah, so pray that I won't make any during the test! =/ Tmr is so gonna be a long day! ;X really long. As in damn long. 8am to 6pm! =.= Thank you luh! :( I'm praying that tmr AAP practical would be taken by Dr Ron.... oh god bless. NSL practical tmr, I'm so gonna die die practise my skills tmr! Perfect at least one skill in one, 2h, lesson. I hope I can do it. Reflections done, I should pick myself up but remain single now. Don't ask me why, but I just feel like it! I'm so enjoying life now. Like, I don't need to worry that I won't have time for him. I don't need to worry that I'd be in the middle of quarrels. I don't need to have my phone with me in my hands for the whole day! =.= hahah, so many advantages! Of course I'd choose to stay single! :D yay! ^^ Wait till I'm able to get past the "feeling" of getting abandoned then I'd consider being attached again(: K, bye. I've to revise and memorise the steps for NSL skill. Practical next week! ;X &yet I still know no SHIT about anything! T_T Nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment