Monday, November 16, 2009

Tiring! :(


The future is our imagination, the past are just memories.
The present is the reality truth. Live in the present, enjoy every moment.
This way, life would be so much happier. Let memories be kept, future be it ^^
No more what if(s) or only if(s).

I'm gonna die now! Right at this moment:( NSL test and I know nuts about it! Practical test is just next tues and my brain cells seem to have stopped working all in all! Nice eh. All rebelling against me! Nono, not me in fact. It's the info from the books! It's all rejecting out! :X omfg! Common test happens to clash with Kimmy's birthday. Sorry girl, I'll give you a belated celebration! ^^ Love ya! What's wrong with me, my eyelids seem too heavy for me to open my small little eyes now ;X I wanna sleep. I've been yawning for countless times alr. =.= BUT! NSL test is freaking me out! (: Thanks luh, cacing. =/ I still wanted to improve my grades this sem, but I think...... hahah, try 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 times harder than last sem yeah! _l_ Fuck it, I'm so gonna lie dead on my bed now! grrrrhhhh~~ It won't kill to fail the test just this once! ;X Nights people.

No comments: