Isn't this nice?
Every little part of you is magical. Even the parts that hurt, even the ones that are feeling disease right now. It's alright to love what is in pain. More than alright, that's exactly where your love is needed the most. So why not touch that part that hurts and smile at it, at yourself through it, and whisper: ''I love you.''
If only everyday could be like that! I just love my friends to the mega fking max! :D zomg! I've been laughing throughout the whole day, NON-STOP! I didn't make a wrong choice to enter HSN. hahah, at least I know that my friends are all goin through the same thing as me, so we shall all graduate tgt! ^^ heheh. Today was school then project. Didn't have a chance to revise. So I'm trying to revise some nitty witty now. lol. Doubt that's gonna work! I've yet to bath =/ I'm tired cause of over-laughter today! >< kkkk, I hope tmr would be the same as today! (: I'm sorry, really sorry! ;X K, bye. Gotta go bath and sleeeeeep. Lessons from 8to3! NO BREAK! _l_
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment