Goodbye :(
Wednesday
Skipped NR lecture, left school around 4. Thanks Haiqal for the cat =/ hmpffff!!!!~
Thursday
Red Camp receptionist, left for Mac. Raining rocks and boulders heavy and was drenched right into the skin! hahah. Mummy came to pick me up from KAP, headed home to change then back to school for cmbio. Didn't get to meet Haiqal, sorry :(
Friday
Didn't know why I went to school on that day! Skipped pharm lecture cause jess was skipping it too so practically I went to school just to accompany them for their practical test. =.= So anw, headed home for lunch together with farah and jess and I pop flu medicine and slept till 2pm. Bused to westmall soonafter and they headed back to school for parents' seminar rehearsal while I bused to town for cevarix cancer prevention jab(: Mummy picked me up from there, and headed back home for dinner. Off to bugis for shopping, then to clarke quay to meet up with uncle. Home after that.
Saturday
Mum dropped me in school for parents' seminar, ended early around 12. NP cheats money. WHERE'S MY $20?!?!?! :( hmpfff!!!!~ Headed to Clementi to meet up wtih gran for lunch then headed to Bugis for shopping at OG then home. Dinner at seafood restaurant in turf city, home and slept. (tired eh!)
Sunday (Today)
Woke up, headed to airport to send off my maid:( East Coast food village for brunch then home. Watched tv and slept till farah replied my msg =.= tsktsk, wake me up for what! HAHAH! Met up with farah at KAP to do NR. Mac is so fking pathetic, pathetic two-storey restaurant only got one pathetic plug _l_ So we headed off to SIM and around 7 there was this announcement: "...... ....... ...... The campus will be closing in 15mins" and we were like _l_ I'm still wondering what they meant by closing the campus when they don't lock the doors and no gates were closed. Except that the escalators were stopped =.= Left to alumni to study instead. In the end, we gave up and had some food there. heheh. Mummy came to fetch me, dropped farah at the bus stop and we left for her office first before going home. Wanna sleep soon. (tired)
Monday (Tomorrow)
1. Dreadful school, first class to take phar class test! _l_ sure fail.
2. Boring S&W :( Make up classes for 2 days somemore >:(
Programmes lined-up
1. Monday: Phar class test
2. Tuesday morning: S&W make-up(?)
3. Tuesday afternoon: Practical test
4. Thursday: S&W make-up _l_
5. Friday: S&W make-up _ll_
Following week = Common tests =/
1. Monday: FON & NSL
2. Tuesday: Pharmacology
3. Wednesday: No paper = no school ^^
4. Thursday: CMBIO
5. Friday: AAP
7th Dec
- Clinical Attachment, Holidays! -
:D
------
Has it ever occured to you that I'd still be here for you even after 8 months(?) It's always been you who has been stopping me from moving forward. Do those promises still stand? Cause I don't find myself studying as hard, I don't see myself revising that much for tests. I don't see my results improving:( I know I shouldn't be studying for anyone but still I need some motivation.
Whenever I'm about to move on, the memories would haunt me down, keep me back cause I'm afraid everything would end like how we ended. I hate that kinda feeling :( Cause it's like the feeling I had 10+ years back when my dad left me. The feeling of abandonment, _l_ I've lost confidence. =/
I don't think I'm ready for serious r/s now. Occasional flings are more suitable(: At least, I'd not cry over a guy anymore like how I did for you =/



No comments:
Post a Comment