Sometimes it's just that smile, that one message, that one word,
those little actions and the warm hug from someone.
It's enough to make your day no matter how bad it started.
It's been sucha long time since I felt that way. I kinda miss that feeling now =/
Love is a choice, you make from moment to moment.
I feel like a complete idiot, to wait for him it's just like waiting for the sea to dry up. It's happy to see couples being on the street and at that moment you think, if only I could be like that. But at the same time there's another voice in you saying: It may not turn out fine. What if it ended like how the previous one did. Are you ready to cry all over again? Hahah, fuck it. That's why, I hate myself _l_



No comments:
Post a Comment