Monday, October 12, 2009

He's much loved.


Everything will come crashing down immediately after he brings you sky high one day.

These few days has beem rather awesome much. No CA=Winnie being a happy girl (: Most importantly, I got a 2 week job, just what I wanted! ^^  On the other hand, school's reopening ^^ I'll be able to meet my crazy friends again! I miss them much, loads to catch up and complain! T_T

ps;// No matter what others say, even if others have forgiven you i'm sorry, I'd not. I'm not that understanding. It's hard to make me angry, so when you do make my blood boil, esp fuming mad then I'm sorry, I'm not gonna forgive you for quite a long while. ^^ I shan't waste my time on people like you who acts like ________. I've much better things to do and enjoy the remaining of my hols rather than think about your problems. Sickening much! >:( bahhhh~ However you do have something in common with me; lack of father's love. But I respond differently to that, unlike you =/ I think it's been 12 years since I last seen him(?) I miss him though. No matter how bad he treated my mum and I the last time, he's still my dad afterall right? ;X If I was given the chance to see him again, I'd not refuse it.
I don't need you to love me, I only needed to look at you from a distance. I've been receiving unknown calls and messages from some weird number. Once in awhile, I'd let my thoughts run wild and think that it may be you, this seems dumb but idk why I'm still thinking in that way. Everytime I think of our last phonecall, my tears would roll down unexpectedly cause you sounded so helpless there. You may appear strong to others, but I could sense that you ain't the you I know, on that day. You rang me up and we started talking, before my tears started to drop, I heard your voice trembling. Why is that so? I didn't tell snybody about this, wanted to ask you about this but I don't have the courage to hear the truth from you. What would you do if you were given a second chance? Would things still end up this way or would you think of another way to salvage it, would you be the one who is hanging onto this r/s more than me, would you feel as tired as how I'm feeling now? 
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday will be a fun day.
Kimmy: We'll chat when we meet! ^^ Don't worry much. Smile ok? You have to be strong! (:
Rachel: Thought you had all your problems solved, but I don't think so yeap? =/ Tell me whenever you want to ok? Can call me, text me or meet me, I'll be there! gees~
Love y'all!
I guess that's the reason why I've given up on the love love thing, it's too much for me to bear now =/ but still I wish for everyone around me to be happy. Laughing and smiling the whole day away, it's enough to put a smile on my face. Awww~~ :P

No comments: