Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crazy friends, crazy day

Photobucket
I love CYJ!


I love him!

Photobucket
& I love her!

Photobucket
&& I love them! ^^

Photobucket
Group photo ^^V

Screw blogger, fcking giving me problems again! :( bahhh~ Fun day out with Andros, Kimmy, CYJ and Wendy. We should have more days like that! Ok? :D heheh.Today was Bugis>Novena. Shopping wasn't BELLY fruitful cause I only bought a phone cover (to protect my phone from any further abuse from me =/) and a pair of luminous greeen flats/shoes(?) hahah, saddening much:( Low budget= unfruitful shopping D: Shall make a trip to Bugis again with CYJ!:D Met JF after that then bused down to Novena for steamboat. Nize, 20bux for alooooot of food! ^^ gees~ Shopped around at Vi-low-see-tee and cabbed home soonafter(: Off to msia tmr, miss me ya' XD
Andros: This idiot, don't get into anymore trouble okayzxc?!
Be good boy, reach home by 10pm every night(:
Kimmy: Glad that you'd alr thought through things(: sleepover soon ok? :D
Yijing: Let's plan for sleepover ok?! ^^
-I love you-

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

-Benjamin Franklin

Don't kiss me, I only want you to hug me. Don't love me, I only want you close to me. Lend me your hand, one day, one minute. Stay close to me, be the closest person. Not my lover, not whoevers'. No more pain, no more hurt, no more crying. I won't wanna stay another minute, I don't want you to say a single word. There's no other way I get the final say. Whatever I do, isn't gonna change our love for a simple reason just cause our love was already broken. From the very beginning, right when we started off....

No comments: