"There's beauty in the breakdown"
Sick with 2 days MC. It isn't fun being sick so don't ask me why I fall sick so easily and frequently =/ Let's just all move on with life. Somethings once over will never be the same anymore. I've spent enough time waiting for you, I'll forget you as time passes.... I promise, I'll live life, I'll move on with anybody but you, I'll laugh, smile and study hard; I'll get good grades just like how you wanted me to. &now, I realise everything you did, everything you wanted, was for my own good. You just wanted me to be that me before I'd known you, you just wanted me to be the crazy me like before. Foolish me, dumb me, I should have let go long ago....... We could walk past each other just like we'd never known each other before. But deep down, I'm sure it'd hurt therefore I don't dare to go places where there'd be chances to see you cause I'm afraid that facede would melt away and there I'd breakdown. Sorry, I'm contradicting myself :(
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment