Wednesday, October 21, 2009
The reason
There's only a very simple reason over why a couple breaks-up but human being likes to complicate things(: No matter what reason is behind the break-up it all amounts to one thing: The r/s isn't strong enough=the love isn't deep enough. So why carry on when things are alr like that? Andros asked me why girls are so troublesome. haahah, and it turned out to be something quite funny XD HAHAH! Frankly, I see a little shadow of me in the things that "they" said la. =/ BUT! I've thought through things alr(: They seem so foolish to me. Haha, now I know why I seem foolish to others. So I'll be a happy girl from now on. What's the point of crying over spilled milk and wanting to salvage everything when he alr doesn't care anymore? Just let the past go, and let it be a lesson learnt ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment