Saturday, October 3, 2009

Never once a full stop.


Just because he could make me laugh and cry. The way I know nobody could do the exact same way. Even when I'm with someone new, even when I've promised myself to move on. You'd appear in my thoughts, and I'd give up on moving on. Just because the past hurts too much. I've lost confidence. I thought I could, but actually I couldn't, failed and so left who I thought I could start over with. And now, I'm back to 7 months ago(?) Back to the way I was. Many things I really wanna tell you, but I can't exactly put my thoughts into words. I don't have the courage to text you, I can't call you. I can't talk to you. Cause whenever I speak with you the memories would flood my mind and there goes. My eyes like a broken tap, the tears can't stop flowing. Would you ever let me cry on your your shoulders like how you did before? Would you ever wipe my tears and tell me to stop crying? Would you ever tell me that everything would be fine with you around?

How long ago was it that I fell head over heels in love with somebody? That when I see that special somebody, I see someone else beside him and not me. I don't feel anything except knowing how much my heart is hurting. I know exactly who I'll feel this way to, each time I see him, I'd feel the same thing pain and regret will fill me over again. Now I just want to see him again so badly no matter who he's with. Because no matter how much pain or regret, at least I know he's okay. Even if it means for me to cry my heart out again. Say I'm a fool to allow myself to go through such torture again when I'm much better off already but I'd really love to see him one last time :(

No comments: