Attachment was very awesome much today with crazyyyyy people all around me! woohoo~ On a side note, I've been receiving calls from an unknown number these few days about the same timing everyday? Creepy or what?! Luckily it's always around 5+ in the evening then the call came and not midnight or something >< bahhhh, then whenever I pick up, nobody talks. WTF right?! Yes, WTF! T_T I'm going out now, byebyebyebye! Dinner at sixth avenue then airport to fetch uncle then maybe find place for some drinks(: Attachment at 12.30pm tmr! ^^ love ya' much!
Have you ever loved and lost somebody, wished there was a chance to say i'm sorry. Can't you see, that's the way I feel about you and me. Have you ever felt your heart was breaking? I should know, cos I loved and lost the day I let you go. Sometimes, I wish I was her. I wish that my touch made you smile just like that, and I wish that I had you the way that she has cause I still remember the love I left behind. Never thought I'd cry to see you happy. Its just I thought that your happiness was right here with me. I know we're through it's no use still I can't help but feel.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment