Thursday, September 17, 2009

out and over.

从来没想过不能再和你牵手.
委屈时候没有你陪着我心痛.
一切都是我太过娇纵以为你会懂.

一直忘了说我有多感动.
虽然分开的理由我们都已接受.
你知道我会有多难过
所以即使到最后还微笑着要我加油......
------------------------------------------------------------


(more on fb) ^^

Today
1. Trained to AMK
2. Kbox with CYJ, dino, valent, lance, joyce and jeefong.
3. Smoked alot! ;X
4. Left after kbox, trained and bused home for dinner.
5. Talked on the phone with korn otw home.
6. Lastly, congratulate me I reached home just 10mins before my dad did!

Tmr
1. korn has to go to the polyclinic to get an MC.
2. Meeting CYJ at 11am>Clementi for lunch then bus down to town, wisma to collect my pathetic phone then acc CYJ to work.
3. Ok, maybe I'll call lawrence that guy out to the stairs for snacks. ^^
4. Heading back to toh yi to get my hep b second jab =/
5. then maybe ice cream (?)
6. and lastly home after that(:

apparently, i'm much happier with life now just that I refuse to live life minus him.

No comments: