Guys are weird. They go around breaking girls' hearts:(
Pictures up. Wordy posts seems so boring. Hate it much! I've deleted the front portion(: Wondering what I did these days were the right things(?) Sometimes I feel so dumb, so foolish! Sigh, somethings aren't appropriate to spell it out here. Since I don't want anybody to know so ok this shall be it. I'll not mention anything here =/ Perhaps I'll share with someone on MSN if people asks ;X the first person I told was Kimmy. Sigh, it's been such a long time since I seen her. Talked on the phone with her just now =/ Nothing happened to me la! Don't worry so much(: I'm still single! :D I'll remain single. Cause he's like the Mr Yiu that cow! T_T Chat with you on msn again! :( Miss youuu! ^^ Maybe if you know me well enough, I think it's enough clue when I mentioned something just before. Something in this post, you should know who I'm referring to =/ When I see you with other girls, I feel so uneasy. For some reasons..... :( Am I jealous? >< Have I really fallen for you? >< Haiyo, this shouldn't be happenning cause cause cause tsktsk you're such a playboy eh! :((((((( I don't want you to know, that's why I kept it to myself(: You were not mine to start with. _ I'll get over you soon enough. I don't think I'm ready for anything new now. Exams are here, I should be studying instead






No comments:
Post a Comment