I can‘t recognize this place
The endless road without a stop sign
Can‘t even find a stranger this time
Why am I still holding back my tears
In this loneliness there‘s nothing to fear
Every chord still seems a wonder
How we could be together
Every time I ask if this
Would be the last
Why am I still talking to myself
Hoping you will have the keys to myself
Every song might calm the weather
But it just draws me deeper
How do I get out of this
I think I never will……
A crystal forming in the eye
Maybe this would be the last
The winding path down my face
Till I begin to taste the bitterness inside
I never will……
Lessons, lessons and boring lessons. Tests, tests, tests and boring tests! D: Where did my lively life gone to? D: Humphf! >< So, HS day was today. Went for the concert of some sort, and a monkey was the emcee tgt with a girl. ^^ Well, the show was considerably alright(: Slacked around the CC after the concert and left with Farah and Faizul for the bus stop around 7+(?) Bused home soonafter while Farah went to her self-proclaimed father's shop named Al Azhar with some others. HAHAHA! XDD So, yeap that's my day. NSL tmr at 8am, what shit?! T_T Byebyebyebye, I'm off to emo for now:( Nights people(s)
So what if I knew what _ said was just for fun. So what if we held hands? I know it's "just for fun" like obviously. DUHS~ =.= I know your pattern. HOHO! & i think there's another girl that you liked right? B-) Well, but somehow somethings do happened. If I was given a chance to be with _, perhaps I'd say yes. But I know, it'd not lead to happily ever after. So what's the point huh? Winnie Ng stop being so naive. Moreover I think Mummy won't approve of this r/s even if things really went well. So, we'll just remain as friends. Just cheer up ok? I don't wanna see you so sad like today for whatever reasons idk. An you don't wanna tell me:(
All along I thought I'd be alright without you. But I guess, it wasn't. I'd be alright only when there's things to occupy my mind and to keep me busy. Whenever something happened and would let me think about you, there goes my happy day:( Am I deceiving myself all along? D: I wished for another him to appear, for him to allow me to know there's still good guys around. But somehow, my mind is still not ready yet. Perhaps, my heart too. I may appear strong, I may appear happy. I may appear like nothing has happened to me before. I may appear like I've never been through a heartbreak. But all these are just appearances. Never judge a book by it's appearance huh? Sometimes I may choose to hide. Most of the time, I'd choose to runwaway from reality and not face up to it. Ha, I know I look like a coward now. Just like how an ostrich would hide from troubles: Dig a hole and put its' head in. If I can't see people, likewise people can't see me T_T Oh well, this aside, on a side note, there are somethings better left unsaid. I won't wanna lose a friend cause of dumb reasons(: To be concise, over BGR =/ The second song on my blog made my day went haywire. Thanks! =/




No comments:
Post a Comment