Thursday, July 23, 2009

Let's get craz-ehhh!!!! XDD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THANDAR(:
We started off like this! ^^
Ended up like this! T_T
Went back home like this! :D
Bought 2 slices of cake (due to the remaining budget) and played with flour and cream. tada~ That's the birthday celebration we had for her. Last minute decision to come over to my house for wash up. LOL! Cause we were all more or less covered up in flour. =.=" and cream only applies to the birthday girl. ;pp I guess everything went smoothly! ^^ That's great! :D Sent jess off and we started playing cheat, chatted and played around crazily XDD And we camwhored around in the room like madddddd! Imagine, 200+ photos within 10mins?!?! HOHO! Record breaking! @_@ Harry Potter and the half blood prince, I'm gonna find one day to watch youuuu! <: YAY~ I is super duper in love with today! Wooooots!~ On a side note, those who are sick please take care and get well soon. (This includes me too) T_T HAHA!

ps;// 是否曾经爱过我?

No comments: