Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lost and never found

Fuck you.
Leave me alone. Leave me to rot. Leave me to go astray.
I don't need you to care. Just leave me alone, you ass!
Someone who brings nothing but trouble and problems,
ain't anybody important to me. Leave earlier, I'd be grateful.
(edited)
It's my turn. My cover got blown:( My phone got confiscated and I'm grounded, and I can't even go to work. If I were to step out of this house, I'd not have to step into it anymore. So, what's my decision?. I'm sorry, I know why you chose not to help me anymore. I don't want you to help me either... Cause it's at the expense of the r/s of you two. Sorry, Mum for making you cry. I'm afraid, cause I've this feeling that you'd tell me "game over" anytime from now. I don't know why although there's nothing wrong between us. We're not quarrelling, we're not unhappy with each other. Somehow this feeling just stays strong somewhere in my heart and mind. Making me insecure and lost. Being with you for quite a period of time, it's the first time I felt this way. I'm very troubled now. Promise me, you'd stay with me. I could find nobody to tell, only you. At work when I was pissed, I couldn't find anybody to tell, only you. At least, when I'm at work, I could tell you immediately. Whereas now, you're at work, I'm locked up at home. ;// But you're busy with work now, and I've only cigarettes to rely upon. Call me quick, I need someone to talk to:( Very soon, I'll have nobody to talk to. Very soon, I'll have nothing to rely upon........ I need you here to lend me your ears, to lend me your shoulders. I was so afraid that when my phone was confiscated, someone would ring you up and ask you tons of questions. That's why I called you up so early in the morning to ask you. Luckily, you said nobody called you last night. If you'd said yes, If I'd landed you into any trouble, I'd choose to end this r/s immediately. Cause I don't want you to be in any trouble. I don't care how awful I'm going to feel. I don't care how much troubles or problems I have to face and solve alone, I'll say: "It's over." It's really the first time I felt so lost. Not knowing what to do. Except to smoke and cry, smoke and cry. And do nothing but to smoke and cry all night... You should know how to contact me if you know me well enough. For this, I'm sure Chua will have a way...
-
I'm going to work tmr. Alr decided. It's my fault for not listening to (L) to go for the camp. It's right that you scolded me. I brought these upon myself:( I called you up and you tried ways to cheer me up when I told you I'm grounded and can't go to work. You wanted to tell Sally I can't go to work, but I insisted on going tmr. Would it be a wrong decision again? I'm really very troubled now:( I felt better after chatting with you on the phone just now. You're working again now, and I'm letting my thoughts run wild again:( I srsly need you here, I'm alr breaking down. What will happen tmr? ;// (L) I miss you:(

No comments: