Saturday, February 21, 2009

Materialistic/Condolences

Is society really that materialistic? Can money buy real happiness? Can money buy true friends? Can money find true love? No, it can't. Who says money can do wonders? Stop saying that money can do everything. Stop saying that having money = power. I don't mind giving up luxuries for a simple life. A simple life with no troubles. Rather than a life with luxuries but lots of troubles:(

Alot of things are happening..... I ain't happy:(
CHUAYIJING! I'll tell you tmr! I don't care, you must listen to me D:
Sighhhhhhhhh~ (L) took my 2 packs of nicotine away:( Cause I said one pack would last me for 5 days. Then... Within one day, I'm left with 4 sticks. ____ took 4. So which means I finished 12 sticks within a day. WTH! I didn't realise it myself too ;// None for today and tmr afternoon until I reach Paragon. Sucks! D: LAN tmr? ;pp HEHEHE! It cheers me up by alot alot! :D Maybe if Kimmy doesn't want to go, I'll go alone! XDD Not as early as 8am la. I'll go maybe arnd 10.30(:

(edited)
Sigh, time and tide waits for no man. Treasure and cherish each and everyone around you. Cause who knows what will happen the next moment:( This afternoon, halfway through golf lesson. I received the news that my neighbour passed away due to a road accident today D: It's scary how sudden things could happen. His birthday was like two days before. And he didn't have time to celebrate it with his family due to his busy work schedule. I guess they (his family) were planning to celebrate for him tonight, but who knows (?) ;//
(/edited)

No comments: