Sigh, I'm super sad now:(((((( Mainly cause of the newspaper article on my neighbour who passed away on Saturday. And also cause of quarrels again:( Not with Mum this time, but with (L) again. I guess we've been quarreling too often alr. It's time to do something about it. I didn't want to quarrel. Not at all. You should know how much I hate quarrelings;// Was late for an hour meeting (L), he was damn pissed when I reached;// I'm sorry! Everything was fine alr. Until the journey back home on the bus, we started quarrelling again. I'm sorry, really sorry. I didn't know you'd get jealous so easily this way;// I didn't mean to do those things just to spite you or whatever. All I could say is sorry again:( I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it. I didn't mean to lie to you. I didn't mean to make you angry...... I'm sorry I didn't spare a thought for you, I'm sorry I made you angry. I'm sorry for lying to you. I don't want to quarrel over sms-es or phone. Quarrels hurt feelings and break relationships. I'm running away from the problem. I know it myself. Sorry. I don't have the courage to face it. Let time stop at that moment and I'll be in your arms forever. ily.
Click:
I've learnt to cherish everyone.
Cause who knows what will happen the next second?
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment