Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hold me in your arms once more.

No matter what others say,
I'd still want you to return,
cause to me, you are perfect.
I never really knew you were just another friend,
but when I got to know you,
I let my heart unbend.
I couldn't help past memories that would only make me cry
I would have to forget and give love another try.
So I've fallen in love with you,
but without forgetting the past.
And this was what happened.......
It hurts when you talk to someone else, not with me.
It hurts more when someone else makes you smile and I can't.
It hurts most when you say i love you to someone else and not to me.
Return to me...... I'm waiting.
Even when the times comes for you to leave again,
even if I can't smile anymore,
even if the sky falls on me.
Don't worry about me.
I know what to do.
No one else could make me happy like how you did.
Just want you to return.
I don't care how I'd be in the future.
How hurt, how sad, how ruined......
Do you remember the promise of 15/day?
Have you broken it?

No comments: