LOVE is a four-letter lie, that I never learn.I love you more with each day that passes.
Feeling weird without you by my side.
I miss you so much.
I don't even have words to describe;
how much I missed you,
how much I loved you.
I'll never let you know,
how much you've hurt me,
how much I love you,
how much I miss you.
In front of you, I'm so strong.
I could talk, I could smile,
I could laugh, I could joke.
But inside, I'm dying......
I'd just do about anything to hold you in my arms again.
I've been here before, I don't care where I'm going.
I'll be here waiting.
You could just walk away,
just say goodbye.
Don't turn around, you may see me cry.
I mustn't fall apart.
Not showing how broken am I,
or the love for you.
No matter what,
I'll be waiting.
Whether you'll return or not.
I don't care....

I love her! (: y'know when you asked me what I liked about him, I really don't know how to answer =/ Haiya, somethings don't need reasons one okayyyyy?!?!?!?! xP &somemore if that time I nvr go bugis with you, then I won't meet him. If I never meet him then I won't befriend him. If I didn't befriend him, I won't like him. If I didn't like him, then I won't have to be so sadsadsad now. &&&you and your mouth...... Maybe if that time you didn't say that I'd like him and will get tgt with him, I may not even be tgt with him laaaaa =.= HAHAHA! Okayyyyy, I know I seem to be blaming you like that huhs?!?!?! Just ignore me, I was nagging away only! I was just joking! XDD I want to skate NOOOOOOOW! D: Wheeeeeee~ Working ltr on... Sleeping soon! (:



No comments:
Post a Comment