Saturday, December 6, 2008

You know I break promises.

I'm afraid to know your answer for I know the answer would not be the one
OHIYO! I've deleted the front portion of the previouis post. I get mad everytime I see/read. Ok, I'm awake! Wide and bright:D YAYAY! Pool with TQH and co? HAHAHA! Let me consider first..... ^^ Uhm, after I finish this post(: HEHEHE! I'm abit of lazy to step outta my house now. Cause you know, it's raining outside:( Sigh.... Rain rain if you would stop raining. And continue after I reach CSC(: HAHAHA! Right, I know, that's dumb:( Whatever! Tuesday, vivo with junxian and lifang! YAYAY! Marche for lunch:D Weeeeeeee~ Super happy! Oh, I've decided not to go for the job interview alr. Rahs, laziness kills. =.= Ohoh, and I got to go down to City Hall to meet with the buyer (For PSP) :D YAYAY! Then I'll have enough to get my G900(: HAHAHA! Who want to go with me to buy my new phone? ^^ HEHEHE! I got a job interview on Monday(: YAYAYAY!!! But it's at Eunos, which is super duper FAR. Right, who wants to accompany me? ^^ Till then, buhbye lovelies!

No comments: