Saturday, December 6, 2008

I smile with my soul and kill with my heart

(edited at 0248)
HAHAHA!
New profile done up,
New songs added(:
Photo added for post:D
YAYAY!!

If only H was here to lend me a listening ear, I'd be in my sumberland alr:(

.................. (Earlir part has been deleted) So, I went to bath, in freezy chilling water(: Yes, cold water. And damn, my fever is back (again). I'm feeling super duper cold right now. dangxzxzx...

OK, I FEEL WAY MUCH BETTER NOW(:
(Oh, by self-consolation)

It's been a long long long time ever since I ranted so fiercely on my blog. Right, let's see who's still online. I'll blast your comp:D HEHEHE! Sad enough, nobody I want to blast is online:(Ok, I'm a lonely girl now. I'll get something to do. Maybe wait for tmr's papers to come in like 3 more hours time. I'm going to be an owl tonight. Skip bowling session with TQH, Joel and HZ tmr. I need my sleep in the morning/afternoon. Sorry about that ya, will make up for it the next time. Now, WinnieNg, find something to do. Listening to 98.7 (Finally something on the "doing" list) (: Reading thru Teenage magazine (Ok) I want to live in gran's house. I love the live there. I won't be fretting over things/cry/feel sad/feel glum. Everyday there is like a surprise cause gran will have different programs lined up for me. I don't have to worry about being bored. I don't have to think what to do next. I only have to worry, do I have the strength to last till the end of the day. Oh, I'll be starting guitar lesson at LER real soon. YES! I've something to do alr. HAHAHA! Woah, acheivement. Life's still beautiful, to have plenty surprises around. Just waiting for you to discover. However, some people are set in your life to destroy these. Use your strong sense of will to overthrow these people, then, your life will be puhfect! YAYAY!! Mummy's been bothering me to help her with her business (data entry and admin work) Alright, you know me. These work bore be to sleeeeep. So sorry, I can't help you. You know I'll do it with the attractive pay of $10/hr, but I really really ain't cut out to do admin work (See, I can even forego the $10/hr pay leh) So you should know how much I dread this work. However, I'll still love you, YA? No matter that happens. HEHEHE. I typed such a long post alr. HAHAHA. Bear with me. Cause I'm really bored. Time check II: 0203.

I FEEL GREAT NOW:D

Oh, I love blogging so much. After typing all out, I feel so refreshed(: YAYAY! The world don't owe me anything, so I'll keep my BIG WIDE GRIN on :D YIPEEEE HOORAY! I want Sunday to be way better than Saturday. 1000000000000 x infinity times better, in fact:D Shoo! Ikicked you out of my life. From this day, you won't affect my mood anymore. Not a wee tiny little nitty gritty bit:D:D:D:D Off to edit my playlist for my blog. BUHBYE.

Know what? I have a sudden crave for tar and nicotine now.
Last time-check: 0309

No comments: