I envy the simple lifestyle.
OSL'08 gathering
12th Dec,6.30pm
Merawoods Condo, Hillview Ave
HAPPY! :D OSL dinner/gathering is on next fri. YAY! Almost late meeting lifang. Cause I went back to sleep soon after blogging. Then woke up, (by a msg), chatted with huai ren for awhile then bath and rushed out. =.= Now, I'm back from the super short job hunting(: Right, walked arnd then breeks cafe for lunch tgt with lifang. Bused home after that. Cause you know huhs, I'm still not quite alright:( I finished one box of tissue within 2 days. Scary =/ Interview next week at starbucks (?) I don't rlly want to work at starbucks. Gahs~ Don't care, so long as there's money to earn $_$ Don't want to go town to work, so didn't go there for jub hunting although I know there sure is job vacancy there =.= Ok, I need money nooooow:( X'mas is coming(: Presents are almost done, leaving out the wrapping part. I'll do it maybe at a ltr time.
It will be fine, and you'll be smiling.
You'll be grateful for what's still there.



No comments:
Post a Comment