Our daily boat ride(:
Oh crap! What is it that is happening to me today >:(
1. My throat ain't getting any better this morning, it got worse, cause my voice is gone. YES! AGAIN:(
2. My head is spinning (again) D:
Having second thoughts of going out today, in case I faint =/
3. I hate ACER computers! It sucks! Fk it.
4. I don't think I'll be able to recover by Sat:(
5. I need a job urgently, cause I need $$$ for shopping(:
6. Second week of Jan is coming soon. O lvl results =.= dangzxzxz... I either make it or break it. I don't think I'll be able to get less than 10 points for L1R5.
1. My throat ain't getting any better this morning, it got worse, cause my voice is gone. YES! AGAIN:(
2. My head is spinning (again) D:
Having second thoughts of going out today, in case I faint =/
3. I hate ACER computers! It sucks! Fk it.
4. I don't think I'll be able to recover by Sat:(
5. I need a job urgently, cause I need $$$ for shopping(:
6. Second week of Jan is coming soon. O lvl results =.= dangzxzxz... I either make it or break it. I don't think I'll be able to get less than 10 points for L1R5.
7. I'm awake so early in the morning T.T Another day of rotting at home, I guess. I can't go anywhere in my current condition. (Thanks to the rain ytd) D:
Say you love me.



No comments:
Post a Comment