♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
I SERIOUSLY WANT TO GO K-BOX THIS MONDAY! :D
I'll stay here, just to wait for you.
Was procrastinating whether to go for Physics this morning or not -.- In the end, went to sch at 10.40 tgt with peiying. Then.... it was hilarious and pathetic at the same time. When we reached, lesson ended. Dumb... But in the end, Ms Cheong still stayed with us to go through work:D Walked to westmall after that to get somethings for the juniors then bused home. Went out at 2.50. Met debbie on the bus and went to Harbourfront. Reached there awhile then started crapping with them again -.- LOL! Forever de laaa~ The organisation was somewhat screwed but nvm(: Reached the place at last, settled down and started eating. Then went cam-whoring, after that. some went for rides, some went swimming -.- While me and Joey was sitting there talking, crapping and cam-whoring. Hahaha!~ :D Cause I was only left with pathetic $2 D: Cam-whoring again, then trained home tgt with Joey. Saw bridgette at the toilet. So coincidential(:
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment